The following is a list of complaints that are not accepted by the EEOC-OIG.
- Complaints or inquiries regarding charges or complaints of discrimination (including status inquiries, processing complaints, complaints about EEOC employees’ customer service, complaints regarding the merits of charges, or complaints of discrimination) [If you need additional information regarding charge processing, please visit https://eeoc.gov].
- Complaints of violations of the Agency’s collective bargaining agreement [Please contact EEOC's Office of Human Capital Officer].
- Complaints that do not relate to EEOC employees or programs.
- Complaints that relate to the programs or employees of another government agency [For additional information regarding other federal OIG's. please visit https://ignet.gov]
- Complaints that involve an Agency employee, but another agency has enforcement or regulatory jurisdiction (e.g., a complaint that an EEOC employee has falsified his or her federal income tax information should be presented to the Internal Revenue Service).
- Complaints about absence without official leave and leave usage.
- Complaints regarding insubordination.
- Complaints of discrimination, sexual harassment, or prohibited personnel practices.
- Complaints regarding matters pertaining to physical security.